Lowcay Road, Southsea
- Exquisite Four Bedroom Period Bay and Forecourt House
- Central Southsea Location - Close To Palmerston Road
- Renovated To a High Spec Throughout
- Full Size Garden Hot Tub Optionally Included in Sale
- Bathroom, Shower Room plus a Cloakroom
- Walking Distance to Southsea Seafront
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Early Viewings Are Recommended!
*VIEW OUR 360 DEGREE VIRTUAL TOUR* We are delighted to offer for sale this STUNNING period bay & forecourt home situated in a HIGHLY REQUESTED residential area in the heart of Southsea. Just a short walk away from Palmerston Road and its many shops, bars, restaurants and cafes, this beautiful home is also close to Albert Road. A short stroll from SOUTHSEA SEAFRONT, this property also boasts a full size HOT TUB in the garden which can be included if desired. EXQUISITELY presented, this home is approached via a front forecourt with the internal accommodation comprising of: entrance hall with feature archway corbels and wooden floors, living room to the front aspect with BAY WINDOWS, plantation shutters and a FEATURE FIREPLACE, basement, second reception room, shower room, dining room and separate modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances. To the first floor, the SPACIOUS master bedroom can be found to the front aspect with PLANTATION SHUTTERS and feature fireplace, a family bathroom with separate cloakroom and a further three double bedrooms. Externally, there is an enclosed private rear garden. This property also benefits from gas central heating and secure rear access - early viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment!
Click to enlarge
Southsea PO5 2PZ