- Two Bedroom Fifth Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms, Modern Shower Room
- Living Dining Room, Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Balcony with Views of Southsea, Parking
- Sought After Location within Old Portsmouth
- Offered Unfurnished and Available November!
Fry & Kent are delighted to offer for rent this fifth floor apartment within Hartford House, which is situated in the highly sought after Pembroke Park private gated development of Old Portsmouth. This property is just a few minutes’ walk to Southsea Common, the seafront and local amenities, plus is within easy walking distance to Gunwharf Quays and excellent transport links in and out of the city. Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, large living dining room with door opening to a east facing balcony which offers views of Southsea Common, and Southsea, a separate modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a modern shower room. Externally there is one allocated parking space. Offered unfurnished and available early November, viewings are simply a must!