- Extended Five Bedroom Detached House
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Area
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Separate Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Cloakroom, Shower En-Suite and Modern Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Requested Cul-de-sac Location
- Close to Shops, Schools and Motorway Access
** VIEW THIS PROPERTIES 360 VIRTUAL TOUR & 3D REAL-LIFE FLOOR PLAN **
Fry & Kent Waterlooville are delighted to market this deceptive five-bedroom contemporary style property that has been extended with practicality of modern family living in mind. The open plan Kitchen/ Dining/ Family area features an island, bi-fold doors, large skylight and wood burning stove. Situated in the requested Tempest area in a cul-de-sac location close to schools, shops and motorway access.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/ dining/ family area, utility and a separate living room with feature fireplace. Upstairs provides five bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and an en-suite shower room to the master.
To the front of the property the driveway provides off road parking and access to the garage/ storage space. The rear garden is fortuitously positioned with mature trees to the rear that provides a large degree of privacy. This is an impressive property that is beautifully presented throughout.
An internal viewing is highly recommended, please contact our Waterlooville office to arrange your allocated appointment.