- Beautiful Terraced Cottage
- Fabulous Central Southsea Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Living Room and Separate Dining Area
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Short Walk to Seafront
- Situated in the Owens Conservation Area
Fry & Kent has the pleasure of marketing for sale this BEAUTIFUL three bedroom Victorian Cottage situated in the HEART of Southsea. Located in the highly requested Owens Conservation Area, you are also only a short walk from the SEAFRONT and just a short stroll away from the main shopping precinct at Palmerston Road together with Southsea's many fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants.
The deceptively spacious accommodation downstairs comprises: Hallway, a living room with separate dining area, kitchen and bathroom and a DELIGHTFUL courtyard garden - a real sun trap! Upstairs there are three DOUBLE bedrooms leading off of a split level landing.
With CHARACTER, gas central heating and double glazing, early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.